- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
HowTo: Multilingual website configuration
xili-language plugin: Creation of a multilingual website with WordPress 3.0 and his new theme twentyten
- Important information : date of posts and versions
- This site is powered by xili-language v. 2.5.0 – [updated to 2.7.0]
- xili-language v. 2.1 released…
- Episode #6 – Child theme, Multilingual website: Questions in bulk…
- Episode #5 – Step of widget and tips and tricks
- Episode #4 – Multilingual Nav Menus
xiligroup était au WordCamp Paris du 14 Mai..
Monthly Archives: November 2010
Following the previous episodes, now, while navigating in the website, most of the elements in theme change of language according language of the single post or the sub-selection of language if language widget is added in sidebar. Before to go, … Continue reading
At the end of the previous step, we can see than when displaying as single a post checked as french (or other language available in theme languages sub-folder), the theme terms are displayed in the same language. But not the … Continue reading
Review of previous steps In the previous post, some important steps were defined. This post follows also the series about child theme. The step by step is a little bit different – a child theme is now available: WordPress 3.0 … Continue reading
In child theme the file functions.php is an important file. Contrary to other files, it don’t “cancel” the functions available in functions.php of parent theme. Be aware of that ! With this below example (used in dev.xiligroup.com), some important things … Continue reading