- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
HowTo: Multilingual website configuration
xili-language plugin: Creation of a multilingual website with WordPress 3.0 and his new theme twentyten
- Important information : date of posts and versions
- This site is powered by xili-language v. 2.5.0 – [updated to 2.7.0]
- xili-language v. 2.1 released…
- Episode #6 – Child theme, Multilingual website: Questions in bulk…
- Episode #5 – Step of widget and tips and tricks
- Episode #4 – Multilingual Nav Menus
xiligroup était au WordCamp Paris du 14 Mai..
Monthly Archives: June 2010
Next release 1.6.1 of xili-language will incorporate an automatic way to choose good sticky posts for home page in each language. To show this new feature, this post is here a sticky post. To work, it is necessary to check … Continue reading
At begining (three years ago !), xili-language was dedicated to theme’s developers for multilingual websites. With WordPress 3.0 and his new default theme named “twentyten”, it is now possible to build a multilingual website with very few tasks and without … Continue reading